Waste management training
This one day course on waste management is aimed at managers/supervisors who have responsibility for ensuring that the waste produced on site is managed in accordance with legal requirements, focusing on the duty of care of waste. This could range from ensuring that the duty of care is complied with to minimising waste production and segregating waste prior to recovery/recycling. It will also be of benefit to environmental practitioners who need a refresher.
- Course content
- Key reasons for duty of care
- Fundamental obligations of duty of care
- What the legislation covers and means in practice
- Using the European Waste Catalogue
- Audit requirements – obligations of duty of care
- How to complete a waste transfer note and consignment note.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
Be able to show regulators and auditors that the organisation is fulfilling its requirements in duty of care.