IOSH Leading SafelyIOSH Leading Safely is designed for business leaders who are looking to plan the overall direction for the safety and health of their organisation and drive cultural change. The course covers precisely what you need to know to improve productivity, increase profits, enhance corporate reputation, and strengthen your brand. The course includes a state-of-the-art digital diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app. Delegates use the app to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions. Through this tool, delegates generate a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management. This course is ideal if the senior team are already aware of their responsibilities and legal requirements. If these aspects are not fully understood, you may wish to consider a bespoke course for your business that incorporates these elements.
Make UK Environmental, Health & Safety team are dedicated to improving EHS knowledge and performance in individuals and companies across the UK. Our trainers are professional consultants with industry recognised qualifications and practical experience.
Where possible, we offer a range of delivery methods. When choosing a mode of study, you may wish to consider your preferred learning style, course fees, and how to best train around your busy schedule. Whichever you choose, you can guarantee you’ll receive expert tuition and access to relevant resources.
For your convenience, costs quoted are inclusive of tuition, course materials, assessment, and certificate, which is awarded for successful completion of the qualification.
Why choose Make UK?
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner.
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Benefits of IOSH Leading Safely
- Reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader
- Creates understanding of good practice and enables bench-marking of your performance against others
- Shapes your safety and health vision and helps you identify steps to achieve your goals
Face to face or online - learn your way
IOSH Leading Safely Overview
The 1-day IOSH Leading Safely course is made up of 5 modules and covers:
- Safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- That effective safety and health leadership looks like
- What happens when things go wrong
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective safety leadership
How the Course is Assessed
Learners use the diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app, to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions. At the end of the course, they make a commitment to a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
A digital IOSH certificate will be provided upon successful completion of this course and is included within the price. If you would like a printed certificate please let us know, these are available from IOSH at an additional charge of £21 plus VAT per certificate.