IOSH Leading Safely
This one-day course is focussed on delivering the knowledge and skills that drive improvements in productivity, increase profitability, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen the brand through effective leadership of the health and safety agenda.
It’s designed for senior management, leaders and executives who are looking to understand their health and safety responsibilities, plan the overall direction for the safety and health of their organisation, and drive cultural change.
Why choose Make UK?
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner.
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Benefits of IOSH Leading Safely
- Reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader
- Creates understanding of good practice and enables bench-marking of your performance against others
- Shapes your safety and health vision and helps you identify steps to achieve your goals
Face to face or online - learn your way
The IOSH Leading Safely course covers:
- Safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- That effective safety and health leadership looks like
- What happens when things go wrong
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective safety leadership
- How the course is assessed
Learners will use a mobile app, to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions.
The app recommends the actions they should take. At the end of the course, delegates commit to a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Leading safely certificate.