Construction Design and Management (CDM) training
This CDM course will ensure that key duty holders understand their legal obligations and duties under the new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM 2015). Delegates will gain a detailed understanding of the new regulation and how to ensure compliance throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Course content
- The need for CDM and when it applies
- Relationship with other health and safety laws
- General management duties applying to all projects
- Client’s duties
- Designer’s duties
- Principal contractor’s duties
- Principal designer’s duties
- Contractor’s duties
- Notification requirements for certain projects
- Pre-construction information
- Construction phase health and safety plans
- Health and safety files
- Associated guidance.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
Be confident in managing CDM 2015 compliant projects.