IOSH Managing Safely
Acquire the knowledge and tools to manage health, safety and environmental risks in the workplace and comply with HSE legislation. Ideal for line managers and supervisors.
Why choose Make UK?
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Benefits of IOSH Managing Safely
- Improves safety awareness and culture - Minimising risk to give employees a safe place to work
- Greater productivity, with less time lost due to sickness and accidents
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain with an internationally recognised IOSH certification
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility, and enhance your career options
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Ability to carry out Risk Assessments & Incident Investigations
Face to face or online - learn your way
‘Quality training from experts’ – customer reviews
“I found the course very informative and enjoyable, the course material was very good Lee’s presenting was excellent and very engaging.”
- Responsibilities and accountabilities - requirements of managers with regard to health and safety
- Legal requirements - health and safety law
- Risk assessment - key steps and control strategies
- Health and safety management systems - benefits and key elements
- Accident causation and investigation – root cause and human factors
- Hazards in the workplace – identification and control
- Monitoring – using active and reactive measures to monitor health and safety performance
How the course is assessed
The IOSH Managing Safely Exam can be taken online or offline (depending on your course method) and will consist of 30 multiple choice questions and a short practical assessment.A digital IOSH certificate will be provided upon successful completion of this course and is included within the price. If you would like a printed certificate please let us know, these are available from IOSH at an additional charge of £21 plus VAT per certificate.