NEBOSH National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
The NEBOSH National Diploma is the most popular and recognised health and safety qualification of its kind. It’s designed for ambitious health and safety managers and professionals who want to take their knowledge to the next step.
This university degree-level qualification assists in the development of professional competence, increasing the learner’s ability to help organisations make key health and safety decisions in order to manage risk, meet business objectives, and meet regulatory and other requirements.
This prestigious and highly-respected diploma is currently held by over 18,000 professionals and is the first step to becoming a chartered safety and health practitioner.
Why choose Make UK?
79% average pass rate in 2021
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years.
Together, we help your business perform and grow.
Benefits of NEBOSH Diploma
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help win business
- Boost your career and professional development prospects.
- Drive company-wide change with health and safety strategy and keep people safe in dangerous environments
- Entitled to apply for graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH)
Face to face or online – learn your way
The NEBOSH National Diploma course is divided into three units:
- ND1 - Management of workplace health and safety
- ND2 - Management of workplace health and wellbeing
- ND3 - Managing workplace safety
The course also includes
- Free access to our HSE briefings throughout the duration of study. These events cover the latest news and developments in health, safety and environmental management.
Tutorial days for each module where you will recap what you’ve learnt and ensure you are fully prepared for the assessment.
- A student license for the Barbour EHS on-line library to access key information, tools and documents
How the course is assessed
- ND1 - A work-based assignment and research project
- ND2 - An open-book online case study
- ND3 - An open-book online case study
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, learners should consider that this is professional level qualification. Depending on their experience, learners may find it beneficial to study the NEBOSH National General Certificate prior to undertaking the Diploma course.
Delegates will achieve the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and upon completion and be able to use the letters 'DipNEBOSH' after their name. Candidates will need to pass all units to achieve the certification.
For more details on the course please see here