Make UK is at the forefront of helping companies understand and mitigate their level of risk, to combat this growing threat.
We're here to help
We're at the forefront of helping companies understand and mitigate their level of risk, to combat this growing threat. Contact us for more details on how we can support you.
Cyber Security Insights
Any business that holds customer data or uses a computer system within its business model needs to have robust cyber security and a tested contingency plan in place should things go wrong.
Through Howden, a Make UK partner, companies can undertake a risk assessment and review of your current insurance policies so you can determine your requirements and review any gaps in cover. Cyber liability insurance provides support and financial cover to manage the immediate and long term impacts of a cyber attack.
- Incident Response (24/7 response line) to help you get back up and running as soon as possible
- Legal/Regulatory Costs, IT Security & Forensic Costs, Crisis Communication Costs & Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Third Party Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Remediation Costs/Mitigation Expenses
- Cyber Crime (sub-limited) – Funds Transfer Indemnification/Social Engineering, Extortion, Telephone Hacking, Phishing
- System Damage & Business Interruption (Consequential Reputational Harm)
- Network Security & Privacy Liability
- Media Liability (Defamation/IP Infringement)
- Court Attendance Costs
For more information about cyber response cover please contact Howden directly on 0800 048 8753 or [email protected]