Equality, Diversity and Inclusion for Managers - elearning
This course looks at equality and diversity from many angles, including why it is important, best practice to ensure it takes place and what it actually means. It also looks at what the law says about equality and diversity and what needs to be done in order to meet legal requirements.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Knowledge awareness quiz
- Introduction to Equality and Diversity
- Equality and Diversity legislation
- Understanding diversity
- You and promoting Equality and Diversity
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Have an understanding of what is meant by Equality and Diversity.
- Know how the law impacts on Equality and Diversity.
- Understand what needs to be done.
- Know how to promote best practice within the organisation.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.