Our virtual classroom training provides an online environment for our training programmes to be delivered at your home or office.
You get the same access to our experienced consultants and learn from your peers in an interactive environment that replicates a physical classroom.
Tutor-led live training from Make UK experts delivered in real time via webcams and online audio
||Small group tuition enables easy interaction with both tutor and classmates||
||Multi-user whiteboards encourages dynamic, visual learning||
||Breakout rooms allow for team activities and targeted learning||
||Individual and group messaging ensures fast communication and feedback||
Talk to us about our virtual classroom options:
- Health and safety programmes including IOSH, CDM, Internal Audit, stress management
- Environmental management including waste management, 14001 training
- HR and employment law including managing within the law, handling discipline, grievance and underperformance
- Leadership and management including the new team leader, managing people for results, finance for non-financial managers
Joining our virtual classes is simple
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Chrome or Firefox
- An Internet connection
- An internal or external microphone and preferably a webcam and headset
For an effective and engaging remote training solution for you or your workforce, talk to your Make UK advisor today or call us on 0808 168 5874.