Stress Risk Assessment
A Stress Risk Assessment is a key step in understanding and controlling the causes of mental ill health at work. Employers should be considering the six ‘Management Standards’ of work design that reduce the risk harm occurring.
Make UK can support by:
- Providing competent people to conduct a risk assessment for you
- Offering practical advice to reduce risk
- Deliver training to ensure you can conduct your own risk assessments
ISO 45003:2021 is the first global standard giving practical guidance on managing psychological health in the workplace, providing a framework on the management of psychosocial risk at work, as part of an occupational health and safety management system.
Whether or not your business subscribes to ISO 45003:2021, we can audit your systems to help you understand how well you are managing mental health in the workplace. Additionally, Make UK can provide support to deliver solutions based on the recommended actions.
Organisational Wellbeing and Pulse Surveys
Our Organisational Wellbeing and Pulse Surveys benchmark your current position by measuring staff morale and engagement and evaluating the impact of working practices to help you prioritise your wellbeing initiatives.
Typically, topics covered include demands, control, support, role, working relationships, change, and actual hours spent on work.
The survey can help you to:
- Gain - valuable insight into what your employees are truly thinking
- Measure - how engaged your employees are with current programmes
- Drive - strategic decisions to influence positive change
- Improve – measure and monitor continuous progress and development
We can operate our standard online survey with simple results or can work with you to design a bespoke survey questionnaire, with detailed results, advice, interpretation, guidance, and recommendations.