HEALTH AND WELLBEING SERVICES
Unlock Employee Productivity. This unique suite of tools, training and consultancy support has been designed to support employers to create a working environment that engages and energises the workforce.
Health and wellbeing in the workforce is moving up the corporate agenda as employers understand that a healthy and happy workforce is more engaged, motivated and productive.
From improving the engagement and productivity of employees when they are at work, to reducing the number of days and money lost to absence, a health and wellbeing programme can deliver tangible benefits and return on investment:
- Improve employee productivity
- Create a resilient workforce capable of adapting to change
- Increase job satisfaction and employee loyalty
- Reduce HR costs such as sickness absence and presenteeism
- Enable increased process efficiencies
The Benefits of a Health and Wellbeing Programme
Our Organisational Wellbeing Survey benchmarks your current position by measuring staff morale and engagement and evaluating the impact of working practices to help you prioritise your wellbeing initiatives.
Typically, topics covered include: demands, control, support, role, working relationships, change and actual hours spent on work.
The survey can help you to:
- Gain - valuable insight into what your employees are truly thinking
- Measure - how engaged your employees are with current programmes
- Drive - strategic decisions to influence positive change
- Improve – measure and monitor continuous progress and development
We can operate our standard online survey with simple results (£4,950), or can work with you to design a bespoke survey questionnaire, with detailed results, advice, interpretation, guidance and recommendations.
Because we offer a full portfolio of business services, we are also equipped to provide a range of training and consultancy, so can deliver the solutions required.
Our suite of mental health courses deliver the knowledge and skills to embed a positive and supportive environment for a healthy, energised and productive workforce.
Including Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA) accredited programmes, the courses are delivered to empower delegates to confidentially support colleagues.
Face to Face:
- Mental Health Awareness - £POA
- Mental Health First Aid Champions - £205 members, £240 non-members
- Mental Health First Aider - £350 members, £390 non-members
- Personal Resilience and Mindfulness - £205 members, £240 non-members
All programmes can also be delivered in-house.
In partnership with Westfield Health we provide a portfolio of services designed to help your employees be as physically healthy as possible:
- Wellbeing Journey – Support your employees’ physical and mental wellbeing needs via personalised guidance on a proven digital platform, together with a tailored programme based around mindset, nutrition, movement and recovery that helps your people and business perform better. Available from £15.50 per employee, per year.
- DoctorLine™ – receive 24/7 telephone access to UK based GPs, from anywhere in the world, keeping your employees fit and healthy. Available from £9.99 per employee, per year.
- Health & lifestyle screening days – overall health assessments designed to give your staff the insight to make informed lifestyle decisions, helping them to be healthier and more informed. Available from £1,105 per day for up to 28 employees.
- Wellbeing webinars or workshops – high impact, interactive group coaching sessions designed to encourage your employees to make positive behaviour changes, helping them to be the best that they can be. Covering topics such as resilience, nutrition, stress, smoking and exercise. Available from £1,215 per day.
Dependent on your needs, these services are available as a full package, or can be purchased individually.
About Westfield Health
Westfield Health is a leading health and wellbeing provider, dedicated to making a healthy difference to the quality of life of their customers and the communities in which they live and work.
They’re committed to delivering evidence-based health and wellbeing programmes that help your people to be healthier and your business to perform better.
Find out more on their website: Westfield Health
Workplace Wellebing Survey
ABB Case Study
Learn more about how we helped global technology giant ABB benchmark wellbeing by conducting a Workplace Wellbeing Survey to identify and prioritise improvements.