How to manage through change - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to manage changes in the way they operate. How to transition smoothly, successfully implement new measures and see the benefits of new approaches are all covered. Learners will also look at how to prepare employees for change and the impact that transitions may have on a larger scale.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction to change
- Transitioning through change
- How to transition smoothly
- Implementing successful change
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to explain why managing change is important.
- Be able to describe the changes that affect us at work and in life.
- Feel comfortable describing different reactions to change.
- Be able to identify the difference between change and transition.
- Be able to explain why people may resist change and transition.Be aware of the different phases of transition.
- Know how to identify the appropriate management skills to use with employees displaying a range of behaviours and reactions to change.
- Be able to describe what responsibilities they have for managing change.
- Know how to implement change effectively.
- Be able to identify key steps in implementing change successfully.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.