Risk assessment in the workplace - elearning
This course has been designed to give managers and supervisors, and other individuals responsible for health and safety at work, the understanding needed to carry out effective risk assessments. This elearning covers key areas such as risk evaluation and hazard identification, and is structured in an interactive and informative way, including a variety of graphics and animations.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction and background
- The risk assessment process
- Hazards and risks - the seven steps
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, completed at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify hazards
- Be able to carry out a risk evaluation
- Be able to identify and implement control measures
- Be able to communicate the risk assessments process
- Be able to monitor and review risk assessments
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.