2020 National Manufacturing Conference Booking
- About the event
Join us on 25 February 2020 for our National Manufacturing Conference at the QEII Centre, London.
The manufacturing industry is operating within a highly changeable and evolutionary environment. Our conference provides the perfect opportunity to learn new processes and practices that businesses can implement now to help navigate these uncertainties.
We're bringing together industry and thought leaders along with key policy makers for a day of analysis, debate and inspiration so make sure you're clued up and business ready. Whether it’s identifying new trading opportunities, optimising your workforce or unlocking new ways to make money.
With a focus on organised networking activities and an extended post conference reception directly after the conference, you will get 5 hours to network, generate business leads and discuss the day’s topics with your fellow delegates, speakers and experts.
For all your questions on confirmed speakers, exhibitors and networking opportunities please visit the event website or contact the Conference Team at [email protected]
- Why attend?
The Make UK National Manufacturing Conference is packed with insightful keynotes; interactive networking; practical workshops; and a curated exhibition of leading industry providers.
What will I get out of the day?
• 5 hours of networking opportunities with a large sample of your target market, speakers and experts
• Generate new business leads with 1:1 meetings with prospective and existing clients, and people with the buying power
• Increase your industry exposure.
• Connect with peers from your community of 800 prominent UK-based manufacturers as well as the Make UK team
• Benefit from a packed programme of keynote speeches, plenary sessions, sponsors seminars and special events.
• 5 practical workshops with both experts and industrial speakers to help you identify ways to grow your business and increase profits
• Directly influence key policy makers and the media.
• See the amazing products and services and Stay ahead of the latest developments in the manufacturing sector
Powerful networking, debates and B2B sharing.
- Who should attend?
• Business Owners and Chairmen
• CEOs, CFO’s, MD’s and FD’s
• Directors and Senior leaders in Operations, Manufacturing, IT, Production and HR
• Those working within the manufacturing supply chain
• Non Members are also welcome to attend
- More details