Making Brexit Work: Preparing Manufacturers for Brexit - Customs and Immigration
The event will focus on equipping businesses with practical knowledge on likely new rules on export and import and immigration following the UK’s exit from the EU, and will be delivered by two of the UK’s leading experts in these areas.
Please RSVP to [email protected] indicating which event you would like to attend
- About event
Split into two workshops across the day, Tim Thomas, Director of Labour Markets at Make UK, will explain the impending immigration changes for employing EU workers and outlining an employer’s checklist to ensure you meet new requirements.
Delegates will also hear form leading customs expert Keith Robe of Cusdec Customs Solutions, who will explain the likely new custom procedures to attendees, outlining the key steps and documentation that will be required to ensure that export and import movements are as frictionless as possible.
Both workshops will help identify possible cost saving measures, and underline the different possible Brexit timelines and scenarios, and their implications for manufacturers
- Why attend?
- Find out how importing and exporting will change after Brexit
- Join us while we walk you through your new customs and exercise declarations as we demonstrate how to complete them
- Find out what you need to do to so that you your people can work in the EU post Brexit
- Learn about the UK’s settlement scheme for EU nationals
- Discover how EU workers will be able to work in the UK after Brexit
- See how Brexit will change how you deal with personal data
- Learn about what tax options are available to you to ease your cash flow
- Who should attend?
- HR professionals
- Financial Directors
- Production Managers
- More details
Places on a first come, first served basis.
Science and Industry Museum,