HR Inform Wellbeing and Ways of Working
Practical guidance and insight in supporting staff with mental health and adapting to new ways of working
About the event
- The need to retain skills and talent has never been more prominent. A priority for today's skilled worker is fort their employer to look after the 'whole person', their wellbeing and personal circumstances. Whereas traditionally, physical health had always been the priority within the workplace and the workforce was treated as a homogenous group.
- This online event will provide unique insight into today's ways of working with the rise of flexible working demands and the need to provide holistic wellbeing support. This session will hear from a HR & Employment Law expert, Wellbeing expert, Mental Health expert and a business sharing their experience of successfully implementing changes to support their staff with flexibility and wellbeing.
- Attend this event to understand...how to support your workforce with mental health and wellbeing to keep your staff safe and productive. In addition to how to adapt to current ways of working and manage demands for flexible working.
Who should attend?
- business leaders and those responsible for managing people and workplace.
• Welcome from Make UK
• Richard Holmes, Director of Wellbeing at Westfield Health
• Sharon Broughton, Make UK HR & Employment Law Expert
• Polling for Audience Feedback and Industry Insight
• Phil Calcutt from A&M EDM sharing experience of implementing THRIVE, an action plan to to drive better mental health and wellbeing.
• Mental Health Expert
• Opportunity for Q&A with our panel