Manufacturing Connect Event Future Skills Canon UK
Connect share and create opportunities with some of the UK’s brightest and best manufacturers. Book your place at this Manufacturing Connect event as our policy experts share their insights and latest developments around the future skills agenda. This is event is hosted by Canon UK, global leaders in digital workflow operations and productivity driven supply chain processes.
- About Event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
• High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
• Influential industry professionals
• Opportunities to gain valuable insights
• Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
This event gives delegates an exciting opportunity to:
• Network with manufacturing peers
• Gain insight into industry best practice from senior leaders at Cannon UK
• Hear the latest on the skills agenda from Make UK’s policy experts
• Learn from others and share best practice
Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- Who should attend?
• Business Owners
• CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
• Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
• Non Members are also welcome to attend
- More details
Confirmed speakers include• Bob Pickles, Head of Corporate & Government Affairs for Canon UK
• Bob Pickles, Head of Corporate & Government Affairs for Canon UK
• John Kirven, Snr. Value Proposition Consultant Cannon UK
• Make UK – People and skills policy team