Manufacturing Connect Playdale Playgrounds
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing.
Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Influential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
This event gives pragmatic support to manufacturers who are considering how to future proof their businesses, illustrating with practical tips:
- How to develop and roll out a turn- around transformational strategy for a manufacturing business
- Incorporate elements of 4IR, where practical and cost effective to do so
- Explore product and geographical diversification
- Understand how to improve and de-risk export performance
- Raise awareness of and mitigate cyber security risk
- Access R&D tax credits from product and process innovation
- Network with manufacturing peers
- Learn from others and share best practice
Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- Suited for
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- Non Members are also welcome to attend
09.30 - 10.00 - Registration , networking
10.00 - 10.05 - Welcome and Introduction, June Smith
10.05 - 10.15 - Impetus for future proofing action
10.15 - 11.30 - Growth Strategy and Playdale Playgrounds Case Study
11.30 - 11.40 - Future proofing support, June Smith to overview support: cyber security, export/trade support, Made Smarter, LEP, R&D.
11.40 - 12.15 - Light lunch and networking
12.15 - 14.15 - Factory Tour - 3 sites
14.15 - 14.30 - Closure by Barry Leahey and June Smith