Manufacturing Connect Playdale Playgrounds
Opportunity for informal networking, discussion and peer to peer sharing. Connect share and create opportunities with some of the UK’s brightest and best manufacturers. Book your place at this Manufacturing Connect event for a Future Proofing Workshop with Playdale playgrounds.
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing.
Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Influential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
This event gives pragmatic support to manufacturers who are considering how to future proof their businesses, illustrating with practical tips:
- How to develop and roll out a turn- around transformational strategy for a manufacturing business
- Incorporate elements of 4IR, where practical and cost effective to do so
- Explore product and geographical diversification
- Understand how to improve and de-risk export performance
- Raise awareness of and mitigate cyber security risk
- Access R&D tax credits from product and process innovation
- Network with manufacturing peers
- Learn from others and share best practice
Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- Suited for
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- Non Members are also welcome to attend
09.30 - 10.00 - Registration , networking
10.00 - 10.05 - Welcome and Introduction, June Smith
10.05 - 10.15 - Impetus for future proofing action
10.15 - 11.30 - Growth Strategy and Playdale Playgrounds Case Study
11.30 - 11.40 - Future proofing support, June Smith to overview support: cyber security, export/trade support, Made Smarter, LEP, R&D.
11.40 - 12.15 - Light lunch and networking
12.15 - 14.15 - Factory Tour - 3 sites
14.15 - 14.30 - Closure by Barry Leahey and June Smith