Manufacturing connect: Supercomputing, Data Analytics and AI
Connect share and create opportunities with some of the regions brightest manufacturers. Join us at the Hartree Centre and let us guide you through expertise in advanced digital technologies and available funding opportunities to help you progress on your digital journey in manufacturing.
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Influential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
This event gives pragmatic support to manufacturers who are considering how to future proof their businesses, illustrating with practical tips:
- HPC (digital twinning) – to understand how a digital twin can accelerate the innovation and time to market elements of manufacturing.
- Data science – to understand how actionable insight can be gained by combining multiple structured and unstructured data sets.
- Blockchain – how blockchain can revolutionise the supply chain.
- Research Software Engineering – the creation of software application to automate processes, user interfaces, dashboards, databases,
- Network with manufacturing peers
- Learn from others and share best practice
Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- Suited for
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- Non Members are also welcome to attend
- More details
09.45 - 10.15: Registration, networking
10.15 - 10.40: MAKE UK Introduction - Stephen Phipson, Make UK CEO
10.40 - 10.50: Introduction to the Hartree Centre
10.50 - 11.10: HPC (digital twinning)
11.10 - 11.30: Data science
11.30 - 11.50: Blockchain
11.50 - 12.10: Research Software Engineering
12.10 - 13.00: Lunch & Networking
13.00 - 13.40: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
13.40 - 14.25: IoT & Edge Computing at Hartree
14.25 - 14.30: Engagement & funding opportunities
14.30 - 14.50: Demos: Project work and demonstrations
14.50 - 15.00: Close