Manufacturing connect: Supercomputing, Data Analytics and AI
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Influential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
This event gives pragmatic support to manufacturers who are considering how to future proof their businesses, illustrating with practical tips:
- HPC (digital twinning) – to understand how a digital twin can accelerate the innovation and time to market elements of manufacturing.
- Data science – to understand how actionable insight can be gained by combining multiple structured and unstructured data sets.
- Blockchain – how blockchain can revolutionise the supply chain.
- Research Software Engineering – the creation of software application to automate processes, user interfaces, dashboards, databases,
- Network with manufacturing peers
- Learn from others and share best practice
Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- Suited for
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- Non Members are also welcome to attend
- More details
09.45 - 10.15: Registration, networking
10.15 - 10.40: MAKE UK Introduction - Stephen Phipson, Make UK CEO
10.40 - 10.50: Introduction to the Hartree Centre
10.50 - 11.10: HPC (digital twinning)
11.10 - 11.30: Data science
11.30 - 11.50: Blockchain
11.50 - 12.10: Research Software Engineering
12.10 - 13.00: Lunch & Networking
13.00 - 13.40: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
13.40 - 14.25: IoT & Edge Computing at Hartree
14.25 - 14.30: Engagement & funding opportunities
14.30 - 14.50: Demos: Project work and demonstrations
14.50 - 15.00: Close