Right to work
This webinar delivered in partnership with Fragomen - a worldwide firm of immigration-focussed professionals, will take a detailed look at the rules around the prevention of illegal working and your right to work check obligations. As the Home Office continues towards the digitalisation of the right to work process, the webinar will cover the new provisions on the use of Identity Service Providers and look at digital identity verification.
We will also showcase an interactive Right to Work Matrix which provides guidance on:
- Conducting compliant right to work checks on all forms of immigration documents.
- How to conduct the check itself.
- What documentation to keep on file.
- Any relevant extension of status.
- Any red flags to observe.
If you would like to buy our interactive Right to Work Matrix, click here - Right to Work Matrix.
About the eventAgenda
- Understand the rules on work checks.
- Learn when to use online right to work checks and digital identity verification.
- Using Identity Service Providers.
- Overview of the points-based immigration system and the new visa routes to the UK.
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for HR professionals and senior managers with people and recruitment responsibilities.
Webinar on 27th June 2023 (10:00am - 11.30am)
It will be an interactive session lasting 90 minutes.
Who are Make UK
Make UK has been supporting businesses for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and together, we help your business to perform and grow.