Virtual UK Trade and Export Finance Forum 2020
UK Export Finance (UKEF) is hosting its virtual UK Trade & Export Finance Forum on 7 - 8 December 2020.
- About event
The event, which will bring together more than 600 leaders in business and finance, will discuss UKEF’s increasingly important role in an independent trading nation.
It will also explore the rapid growth of renewables as the UK charts its course toward net zero, the changing face of export finance, and much more.
- Why attend?
- Listen to government ministers, policymakers and industry experts discuss the long-term export opportunities for the UK
- Sessions on how to enter new markets, led by UKEF’s overseas country heads
- 1-2-1 meetings with UKEF representatives to discuss the support UKEF can provide to overcome your export finance challenges
- Virtual networking, build new relationships with industry stakeholders, government representatives and fellow professionals
- Who should attend?
- Managing directors, finance directors and decision makers, procurement, bid managers, and sales and business development managers from UK exporters of all sizes looking to benefit from UKEF's products and services
- Existing and potential international clients of UKEF (large corporates, sovereign and public bodies) from priority markets including in Africa, Middle East, Asia and LATAM
- Bank representatives
- Insurance brokers
- Financial/professional services professionals who are looking to find out more about UK Export Finance