Accident investigation training
This course is aimed at those who are expected to contribute to accident investigations. It is relevant to people at all levels - from senior managers to employees and their representatives.
The one-day programme provides sound techniques which can be incorporated into an organisation’s procedures to make accident investigation more structured and consistent.
- Legal requirements for recording and reporting accidents
- Improved relationships with enforcing authorities and insurers
- The financial benefits of accident prevention
- Improved worker morale, leading to greater productivity and profitability.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- A number of syndicate exercises are undertaken within the course
- Courses run at EEF venues include a test at the end of the day
- Courses run at the clients address are subject to agreement with the client as to whether an end-of-course test is required
- Where no assessment is required, the delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Receive up to three CPD points
- Learn accident investigation techniques
- Learn interviewing techniques
- Have an ability to suggest recommendations based on relevant information.