Accident investigation training
This course is aimed at those who are expected to contribute to accident investigations. It is relevant to people at all levels - from senior managers to employees and their representatives.
The one-day programme provides sound techniques which can be incorporated into an organisation’s procedures to make accident investigation more structured and consistent.
- Legal requirements for recording and reporting accidents
- Improved relationships with enforcing authorities and insurers
- The financial benefits of accident prevention
- Improved worker morale, leading to greater productivity and profitability.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- A number of syndicate exercises are undertaken within the course
- Courses run at Make UK venues include a test at the end of the day
- Courses run at the clients address are subject to agreement with the client as to whether an end-of-course test is required
- Where no assessment is required, the delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Receive up to three CPD points
- Learn accident investigation techniques
- Learn interviewing techniques
- Have an ability to suggest recommendations based on relevant information.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £205 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)