EEF webinar 3: YOUR WORKFORCE – Managing performance - the good, the bad and the ugly
This webinar is part 3 of a series that has been designed to look at three key areas of developing effective skills for growth. Whether you’re looking to progress your own career and want advice on successful development, or you’re looking to develop the right skills in your organisation for greater productivity, our webinars will provide some key tips, tactics and advice to develop you and your talent.
Register and join EEF experts to start planning your next move.
Webinar 3: 1st August
11am – 11:40am - 45 mins
When it comes to managing people, we know it’s not always an easy task and can sometimes have detrimental challenges for businesses if circumstances are not handled in the right way. This webinar has been designed to explore and discuss key areas of HR, people management and tackling difficult situations. We will explore:
- Confidence boosting tactics to handle tough decisions
- Showcasing good performance and managing poor performance effectively
- How to reduce and remove impacts on workforce productivity
- Dealing with grievance
- Who should attend?
- Team leaders and coordinators, those who are looking to develop their career
- HR managers / directors
- CEO, Managing Directors
- Operations Directors
- Other webinars in the series