Effective meetings training
This participative course shares good practice in planning and conducting different types of meetings for improved productivity. Delegates will learn how to run effective meetings that avoid time wasting, frustration and effort, while motivating attendees to complete agreed actions. The course also includes recommendations on completing user-friendly minutes and action plans.
- Meetings – are they necessary and who should attend?
- Planning – different types of agendas and plans to ensure formal and informal meetings start and finish on time
- Chairing – responsibilities of the chair or coordinator and participants
- Conducting – maintaining control and encouraging the right participation
- Minutes – completing accurate, brief and concise minutes and action plans
- Evaluating – reviewing purpose and relevance of meetings to identify areas for improvement
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Know how to plan and conduct meetings so they start and finish on time
- Be able to control different types of participants so the right decisions are made
- Feel more confident about chairing meetings with external agencies and senior managers.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £299+ VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)