Exceptional Customer Service training
This one-day course is for any individual who wants to provide a first-class experience to all types of internal and external customers. Delegates will find out how to keep the customer at the heart of all they do and enable positive, memorable experiences that customers talk about for all the right reasons.
- Course content
- Assertiveness – what it is and why it’s important
- Defining what exceptional customer service looks, sounds and feels like and why it is so important
- Understanding and meeting internal and external customer needs
- Creating the ‘wow’ factor
- Recognising how effective communication and service impact the customer experience
- Turning complaints into compliments
- Telephone techniques – some dos and don’ts
- Improving customer service processes and interactions with customers
- Sharing best practice to create an action plan to take away.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
There are no further details for this course.