Getting the best out of your people (Half-day)
This course is for managers and supervisors that seek to get the best out of their people, by acting as a professional role model and taking the opportunity to develop themselves and their team members. Improve your communication and coaching skills, so you can discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your employees and give them the support they need to become the best version of themselves.
- Professional behaviour and what it looks like
- Getting the best out of your people
- Introduction to coaching - SWOT
- Developing yourself and others
- How to use your communication skills to mentor, train and develop your people
By attending this course, delegates will be able to: ‘Lead from the front’ in a professional capacity, develop themselves and their employees effectively and according to the needs of the business, communicate effectively and coach employees to become the best they can be.