How to Monitor and Evaluate Your People Data
This course is aimed at HR directors, HR managers, HR business partners and HR admin staff, and anyone else who is interested in beginning to undertake this type of activity, with all the competitive advantage and improved profitability which that tends to bring.
Other consultants make data analysis sound scary, complicated and expensive, and offer their ongoing support. This course aims to reduce the fear factor, and show you simpler, inexpensive ways of making a start in this area. Many businesses do this almost entirely without consultancy support, but if you do want to pursue potential data analytics consultancy partners, this course will help you to play a better initial role in that partnership-building activity.
- Why measure and evaluate what happens in your organisation
- How to analyse your data
- Collating your data – good practice, pitfalls to avoid
- Governing your data – why it matters, how to approach it
- Analysing your data – common insights to draw out,
- Benchmarking your data
- Using published information, to understand norms,
- Assessing how your organisation compares
- Visualising your data, so it resonates
- Quality checking your products
- Tackling challenges
- Improving business performance
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- create a compelling argument, as to why organisational activity and outcomes should be measured and evaluated.
- explain how to collate, govern, analyse, benchmark and visualise data – why this matters, good practice, and pitfalls to avoid
- make the case for careful quality checking of your data production process and your data products
- tackle some inevitable challenges, and
- improve their support for their organisation around improving performance