HSCE Briefing Webinars
These one-hour webinars give you everything you need to know to keep your business compliant and up to date with the latest trends and key issues across health, safety and environment.
We cover key legislative developments and updates to industry standards and guidance – all with a focus on the practical implications to your business, so you know what to do and how to prepare.
Our briefings cover the latest news and developments in health, safety and environmental management and will cover the following areas:
Health and Safety Update
3 October 2023, 10:30-11:30am
- Dangers of Silica Dust in Manufacturing
- Building Safety Act 2022 – Changes to Fire Risk Assessment Requirements
4 October 2023, 10:30-11:30am
Hot Topic - Presentation from Martin Baxter, Director of Policy and External Affairs & Deputy CEO, IEMA. Environmental Policy – the challenge of translating long-term ambition into short-term actions.
Registration link coming soon – please click ‘Enquire now’ to email us and we’ll share the details with you as soon as they become available
AssessmentThere is no formal assessment.
Who should attend?
Health, safety and environmental managers and co-ordinators
- Managers and Directors
- Those responsible for these areas within their business
By attending this webinar, delegates will:
- Understand important changes to the legislation and regulation that affect your business.
- Keep you up-to-date with what’s changed and stay ahead of the game on proposals in the pipeline.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.