IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills For Managers
This 2 day course supports managers and supervisors in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department, enabling them to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation.
- Evaluating drivers for change and barriers
- Applying knowledge understanding to baseline data, to monitor and improve performance
- Applying knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Demonstrating the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- Improving environmental performance
- Balanced content including workshops, activities and case studies throughout
No prior Environmental knowledge is required.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders with environmental responsibilities
Benefits of attending:
Delegates will develop an understanding of their role in promoting sustainability within an organisation and build foundation skills to further develop sustainable practices in their business.