IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills For Managers
- Evaluating drivers for change and barriers
- Applying knowledge understanding to baseline data, to monitor and improve performance
- Applying knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Demonstrating the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- Improving environmental performance
- Balanced content including workshops, activities and case studies throughout
No prior Environmental knowledge is required.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders with environmental responsibilities
Benefits of attending:
Delegates will develop an understanding of their role in promoting sustainability within an organisation and build foundation skills to further develop sustainable practices in their business.