Managing a Hybrid / Virtual Workforce
This course is aimed at HR, Front Line Managers, Supervisors, Management level, and is designed for those people who are managing people who work in a hybrid / virtual environment.
This half day session will guide delegates through the principles of effectively managing, motivating and driving a hybrid or virtual workforce. Covering both the procedural and cultural implications and will include activity and information-based learning as part of the course.
Delegates can expect to learn about the following subjects:
- The psychology of virtual / hybrid working
- How to set expectations and goals
- How to remain compliant within the law
- Communicating with virtual / hybrid workers
- Holding meetings virtually
- Wellbeing of virtual / hybrid workers
- Evaluating and reviewing virtual / hybrid workers
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Understand the principles of managing people who work in hybrid roles or remotely / virtually and how to manage the often complex cultural and procedural implications that go with modern workforce situations.