Manufacturing Connect Event at Kyocera
Make Uk’s Manufacturing Connect Event on the morning of Monday 20th May 2019 at Kyocera SGS Precision Tools, Wokingham. Make UK Manufacturing Connect events are hosted at manufacturers' facilities and include a factory tour, enabling best practice and information sharing with your peers. This event gives you an exciting opportunity to see the inside of Kyocera’s factory and hear from their European Managing Director, Hugh Welch and their EU sales director to hear about the company.
You will have the opportunity to network with peers and gain best practice sharing from Kyocera and also hear from Make UK’s policy speaker.
- Why attend?
- Opportunity to network with peers and gain best practice sharing from Kyocera.
- Hear from the MD And the EU Sales Director at Kyocera
- Hear from Make UK’s policy speakers
- Who should attend?
- CEOs, MDs, Operations/Manufacturing Directors, IT Directors/Managers, CTOs, Design Engineers
- Non Members are also welcome to attend
- More details
09.45 Registration, tea & coffee and networking
10.00 Welcome and introduction
10.35 Kyocera Introduction – Hugh Welch, Kyocera MD and EU Sales Director
10.55 Make UK Policy Speaker Richard Rumbelow or Jenny McMillan
11.20 11.35 Comfort Break Site Tour
12:35 Problem Solving Network – Manufacturing Community – Amy Brunsdon
13:00 Lunch & Networking