Manufacturing Connect Investing in the revolution at CNC Robotics
The Fourth Industrial Revolution means the manufacturing sector is moving into an exciting and futuristic new era. Robots, automation and an explosion in the use of data to analyse production all promise to improve manufacturers’ bottom line through increased productivity, quicker time to market and higher quality goods.
But in an uncertain time for manufacturing, how do business leaders know what the right investment is, as well as how and when to make that investment?
- About event
Make UK’s event will include a tour of a robotics workshop and demonstrations of equipment. It will give manufacturers the chance to discuss the key issues of 4IR with experts and like-minded companies.
There will be a Q&A discussion around 4IR investment and having the right skills in your business to take advantage. The event will also include time for manufacturers to meet informally, share best practice with each other and network.
- Why attend?
- Meet manufacturers at various stages of their 4IR journey and share best practice
- Gain insight into why and how to invest in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Hear about how robotics can help manufacturers with a tour of a robotics integration company
- Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing companies looking at investment in robotics and other areas of 4IR
- Directors, change managers and those responsible for investment in manufacturing companies
- Those looking to get an insight into a robotics integration company
- More details
- June Smith, Interim Regional Director - North, Make UK
- Philippa Glover, Director, CNC Robotics
- Kevin Chan, Industrial Digital Technology Adviser, Made Smarter
- Russell McGrath, Business Development Manager, Jumpstart UK
- Mike Wilson, Managing Director, Kuka UK
12.30pm – Registration and lunch
1.15pm – Welcome and introduction, Make UK
1.30pm – Q&A discussion
3.00pm – Tour, demonstrations and networking
4.10pm – Close