Manufacturing Connect- Skills
Join Verity Davidge, Make UK's Head of Education and Skills Policy, for this round table session on Skills. This event is exclusively for Make UK members and is free to attend.
- About event
- input and steer Make UK’s skills policy work
- share best practice and network with like-minded companies
- provide connections to support organisations where possible
- provide updates on skills policy
- share factory best practice tours whenever possible
- promote the benefits of skills development
- increase the attractiveness of manufacturing as a career
Attendees of this Manufacturing Connect event will be offered the opportunity to join an ongoing SW skills group to help directly shape Make UK's Skills and Education policy work.
- Why attend?
This event provides a good opportunity to discuss skills more broadly and get an update on what the latest is with Skills policy while also showcasing the University to manufacturers as well.
- Suitable for
Attend if you are:
- CEOs, MDs, Operations/Manufacturing Directors, HR Directors, Change Managers, Skills Improvements Leaders
- In manufacturing businesses with a headcount of 20+
- More details
09.15: Registration, tea & coffee and networking
09:30: Welcome and introduction, Make UK Region Director
11:00: University Tour
12:00: Lunch & Close
What will you take away from this event?
- Latest insight into what is needed to make a lean culture work and stick
- A business leaders’ perspective into the challenges surrounding leading a lean enterprise culture and how to overcome them.
- Opportunities to network and solve problems together
- A lean benchmark report – where you are now, where to focus first and where you could be