Redundancy support for managers
Our bespoke training will enable managers to build their knowledge of the redundancy process and gain a clear understanding of their responsibilities when carrying out a redundancy programme. Our HR specialists will help you from the start of the process, right to the end, ensuring you are legally compliant and conduct the redundancy fairly without threat of dispute.
We can run this course at your location and tailor it to meet your needs, using your companies policies and procedures. Call us on 0845 293 9850
- Course content
- An understanding of the legal definition of redundancy and the redundancy process
- Company announcements
- Seeking volunteers
- Collective consultation and what this involves including electing representatives
- Information to be provided to representatives
- Steps to avoid redundancy
- The role of representatives
- Identifying fair selection criteria
- Applying selection criteria in a fair way
- Carrying out at risk interviews
- Firming up on redundancy Redundancy packages and possible support available to employees
- Supporting your company’s policies and procedures.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
- Gain essential skills to effectively carry out redundancies
- Build your knowledge on the redundancy process
- Develop your skills in managing those affected by redundancy
- Gain an understanding of legal requirements of a redundancy process