Redundancy support for employee representatives
Our support will enable employee reps to build their knowledge of the redundancy process and gain the essential skills they need to effectively carry out their role to support those affected by redundancy.
We can run this course at your location and tailor it to meet your needs, using your companies policies and procedures. Call us on 0845 293 9850
- Course content
- An understanding of the definition of redundancy and the redundancy process
- Collective consultation and what this involves
- The role of representatives during the collective consultation process
- Information you are provided as a representative
- How to avoid redundancy
- When is selection criteria required and what typically selection criteria might be
- Accompanying employees to individual consultation meetings when they are placed at risk
- Redundancy packages and further support available
- Supporting your company’s policies and procedures
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
- Gain clear understanding of roles and responsibility when dealing with redundancy
- Build your knowledge on the redundancy process
- Develop your skills in managing those affected by redundancy