The Future of British Manufacturing in Action
The Future of British Manufacturing in Action is a key event to support you in making progress in digital technologies and the Future of Making.
- About Event
- During the event you will hear from Make UK member Warren Services about how they have used digital technologies to create a competitive advantage.
- Autodesk will introduce you to a simple Digital Strategy and five key capabilities that can transform the way you design, make and sell your products.
- The Future of British Manufacturing initiative will also introduce their digital catalyst programme where you can have a PhD placement student to help adopt these technologies. For more information on the Future of British Manufacturing: www.autodesk.co.uk/fobmi
- Why Attend?
- Learn how to adopt digital technologies to create a competitive advantage for your company.
- Understand how your business can implement a simply Digital Strategy.
- Discover what 5 key actions can help you to design, make and sell your products.
- Who Should Attend?
Business owners / leaders / managers
- More details
10:00 am: Welcome & Introductions by Will Bridgman, Chairman of Warren Services
10:15: Our Digital Journey.
Warren Services share their digital journey, warts and all, plus answer any questions you may have about your own journey.
11:00: Digital Strategy for SME’s.
Autodesk introduce you to the Digital Strategy Template, the Five key capabilities and guide you through a self-assessment of where you are today against those capabilities. Each delegate will receive a personalised report and guidance on how to improve their capability in each of the five areas.
12:00 Digital Catalysts and the Grand Challenge.
Delegates get to pose a design or manufacturing challenge to a team of Digital Catalysts (Student experts from a local design / engineering university) who will work on solving thaty challenge during the rest of the agenda.
12:30 Lunch & Tour of Warren Services
14:00 Grand Challenge Results
The Digital Catalyst team present their results to the group
15:00 Wrap up, closing thoughts
15:15 Networking Reception