IOSH Working Safely - Virtual classroom
Our virtual classroom training provides an online environment for our training programmes to be delivered at your home or office. You get the same access to our experienced consultants and learn from your peers in an interactive environment that replicates a physical classroom.
This virtual classroom course provides a basic introduction to safe working practices for non-health and safety specialists. The training will give employees at all levels the information they need to keep themselves and others safe at work. The accredited course is aimed at those who have had little or no training on health and safety, or those who need a refresher.
- Hazard and risk management
- Common hazards
- Machinery safety
- Chemical safety
- Legal responsibilities
- Fire precautions
- Accident prevention
- Manual handling
- Working with display screen equipment (DSE).
To join our virtual classes, you’ll need:
- Chrome or Firefox
- An internet connection
- An internal or external microphone, and preferably a webcam and headset
- By examination
- A short written/objective multiple-choice paper
- A short hazard spotting exercise
- On successful completion of the course and the assessed work, delegates will receive an IOSH certificate.
By completing this course, delegates will:
Gain essential knowledge to ensure their own safety at work and assist the safety of others
They may wish to progress to the IOSH managing safely course.