What are Team Dynamics and How do you Maximise Potential
This course is aimed at managers and supervisors that want to better understand team dynamics, so they can maximise their team’s potential. By knowing the forces that can affect team dynamics and what behaviours are conducive to a highly proficient team, you will be able to steer your team towards excellence.
- What are team dynamics and what affects them?
- Individual, team and behavioural forces
- Team roles - Where do you sit
- Managing fluidity and why situational leadership is important
- Case studies - Decide how you will react to different dynamics and issues
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Understand their team’s current dynamic, what the factors are that could be affecting it and how to manage their team and each individual more effectively.