But, what does this mean when you’re looking for training?
If you’re looking for a NEBOSH course it’s a shortcut so you know what to expect from your study, based on six learning excellence principals.
• Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
• Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
• Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
• Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
• Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
• Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
Gold learning partners greatly exceed the principles, silver learning partners exceed them and bronze meet them. It’s worth noting that a provider who doesn’t meet the above wouldn’t be accredited – so all will meet the standards set by NEBOSH.
For those looking to a NEBOSH programme, like the National General Certificate, the Diploma or other NEBOSH courses such as those in construction or environment you can make an informed decision on the level of support, quality of training and experience you want when working towards your qualifications.