Test and trace: A quick guide for HR
Workers may be required to self-isolate for 14 days, even if they have not tested positive for coronavirus (Covid-19) and do not have any symptoms, when they are contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service which launched on 28 May 2020.
Our quick guide is designed to give employers and HR professionals an overview of NHS Test and Trace and help identify which workers are required to self-isolate under the scheme.
Our guide covers the following:
- What is NHS Test and Trace?
- How does NHS Test and Trace work?
- What happens if a worker receives a notification from NHS Test and Trace?
- Which workers much self-isolate?
- What evidence can an employer require of a worker’s NHS Test and Trace notification?
- What support should an employer offer workers who are required to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace?