Why should you invest in cyber security?
- The threat from cyber-crime is serious. It is a growing concern amongst our members with 60% telling us they have, at some point, been subjected to a cyber attack
- At £200,000, the average cost of an attack far outweighs the cost of prevention
- A cyber breach can damage your capacity to operate your business and also severely damage your reputation
- Suppliers and customers are increasingly interested in seeing your cyber security credentials and integrity
- There are legal drivers, such as GDPR, to ensure you protect data
- To realise the opportunities that the 4th Industrial Revolution offers you must ensure you manage your cyber risks