Managing attendance: managing stress and pressure - elearning
This course has been developed to ensure that learners improve their understanding of stress and help them learn how to provide effective support for workers who are under pressure. With learning developed by experts in occupational health and employment law, this elearning will ensure that delegates have a good understanding of the factors that impact wellbeing, and how to manage attendance policies in a way that puts individuals’ best interests at its heart.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- What factors affect wellbeing
- How mental and psychological health problems can affect you
- Managing pressure and stress
- Some of the details of the legalities and implications of stress at work
- How to identify stress signs and how managers can help these be prevented
Online course, taken at learners own pace, with progress recorded throughout.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify signs of stress
- Be able to explain the health problems associated with stress
- Understand methods for managing pressure and stress
- Understand the legal implications of stress at work
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.