Offering a detailed exploration of the new CDS system, this advanced course provides the next steps in your understanding as our specialists take you into the technical details of completing declarations on the system.
CDS will be based on new rules where each data field has a specific purpose. In this course we’ll explore how this differs from CHIEF.
CDS also offers more visibility to traders on their customs activity. As functionality develops, we’ll be highlighting how you can take more control and stay compliant
- Course content
- How to navigate the CDS tariff
- Managing your CDS account
- Authorisations by traders
- Detailed analysis of declaration categories, including examples
- Detailed analysis of data elements IOE&IT training data field has a specific purpose.
- How to determine document codes
- Identifying error codes for common mistakes
- Steps to take when making amendments
- Comparison of CHIEF and the CDS system
- Future developments
- Who should attend
- Supply chain
- Export and import administration
- Legal in general, any individual dealing with international movement of goods