Digital Talks 2019: Transforming Industry Together
As UK manufacturers, we need to become more competitive. Whether it's to compete on a global stage, to bring customisation at speed or to be ultra-responsive to your customer when and where it's needed. To do this we need to transform.
Digital transformation is a journey of continuous improvement. That’s what we’ve learned; from experience with our customers and partners.
The Siemens 2019 flagship event is the best opportunity you'll have to learn what these continuous improvement steps could look like for your business and value chain.
- Why attend?
- Experience the benefits of digital technology at every stage of the manufacturing lifecycle: Hear about it, see it, touch it, apply it to your scenario – all at one event
- Learn together with peers from across the value chain to maximise the potential of digitalisation for yourself and your customers
- Source help in getting digitalisation off the ground from support organisations focused on innovation, funding, ecosystems and more
- Hear from peers in your market about their digitalisation experience
- Practical advice to plan your digitalisation journey
- Who should attend?
- Engineering Managers
- Operations Directors
- Finance Directors
- Manufacturing owners
- Manufacturing influencers
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £0 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)