Effective complaints handling - elearning
Aimed at anyone who works with the general public, the Effective Complaints Handling course has been created with both employees and employers in mind. The course will understand your role in dealing with complaints, the arrangements for dealing with complaints and how to provide an appropriate response to the complaints.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Why are you required to do this training?
- What is a complaint?
- Customer Approach
- Early Resolution
- Analysing and defining complaints
- Investigating complaints
- Decision making
- Common problems associated with complaints
- Learning from complaints
- Good practice
- Case Studies
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course including test, completed at the pace of the learner.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to explain the difference between a problem, complaint, and a ‘moan and groan’.
- Give examples of the behaviours and attitudes customers expect from you.
- Identify the correct complaints procedure in relation to the complaint.
- Summarise the complaints handling process.
- Describe how an organisation can use the lessons learnt from complaints.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.