Lean six sigma white belt training
This is an introductory one-day course for those who are new to lean, providing the first step to lean belt progression. White belt training is the first step towards fully understanding lean six sigma methodology and this course is suitable for anybody, from any sector or industry. Delegates will be introduced to the culture, aims and benefits of lean and derive immediate benefit for their business through their new awareness of hidden wastes.
- Course content
- Lean six sigma – the fundamental ideas, history and basic tools
- DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control) processes
- The hidden wastes – how to identify and improve them while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Lean six sigma roles – understanding your role and the roles of other team members.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Start their learn journey and be able to progress through the more advanced level of belts
- Select tools which can help improve their workplace
- Have an understanding of basic lean concepts, the history and some of the terminology
- Gain an insight into the basic tools most commonly used in lean.