Presentation skills training
This one-day course covers planning, delivering, handling questions and dealing with nerves to help anybody present their message with flair and impact. Numbers are restricted to eight to allow practical work and individual questions, enabling delegates to work on their particular challenges. This programme covers the core skills required to deliver effective presentations with greater confidence.
- Course content
- Audience – deliver to expectations and meet the needs of the audience
- Planning – tools to help develop the purpose, structure and key content of presentations
- Getting the message across – communicate with confidence and impact
- Nerves – useful strategies to control nerves and ensure they have a positive effect
- Aide memoirs – preparing and using notes
- Audience participation – handling questions and other forms of participation
- Practice – having a go
- Evaluation – giving and receiving constructive feedback to inform future presentation delivery.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to plan and deliver professional presentations
- Feel more confident when communicating and handling audience participation
- Be able to evaluate their presentation to support future skill development.