Safety in project management
Studies show that change is one of the leading contributory factors to serious accidents in industry. Poor project management can lead to unnecessary & unplanned change, which in turn can cause harm to project workers. This two-day Make UK course delivers a blend of CDM 15 & Contractor Management to help you deliver change safely.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
- Course content
- How Project Management accidents happen
- CDM 2015
- The HSE’s advice on managing contractors
- Risk Assessment, what good looks like
- Contractor monitoring & review
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is equally suited to someone completely new to health & safety or someone that’s been in the field, has the experience, but needs a recognised qualification.
Students will be asked to complete a written assessment during the course & be assessed against an agreed criteria.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to appreciate the importance of Health & Safety within good project management.
- Describe and apply the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Understand & be able to utilise a recognised structure to manage contractors safely.
Be able to carry out meaningful:
- Pre-contract start meetings
- Auditing /site inspections
- Post contract reviews